Background





Saturday, January 7, 2012

Counterfeit Kit - January 2012

Fall was soooo busy around here and then the holidays happened and one of my favorite things went by the wayside-- counterfeiting scrapbook kits with the Counterfeit Kit Challenge.  I was glad to find some time this weekend to pull together not one, but two of the Cocoa Daisy Kits selected for this month.   There were 5 kits to choose from.  Most were snow related, which I don't have much use for here in Atlanta, but one was Christmas inspired, so I pulled together two kits based on the Christmas colors and the shapes of the papers. 

Peppermint Holiday

 Kit includes -
3 shades of red cardstock
2 shades of green cardstock
white cardstock
black cardstock
11 patterned papers from a Christmas stack
2 ribbons
candy cane stamp
6 Christmas foam stickers
black, green and 2 red letter sticker sets
2 sets cardstock stickers
red and green brads

Kentucky Christmas


Kit includes -
1 red cardstock
1 white cardstock
1 blue cardstock
3 red, white, green and blue patterned pappers
green ribbon
winter letter stamp set
Calendar Cricut Cartridge
red and blue large brads
blue sequin stickers
grey tag

Visit the Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog to see other interpretations of this month's kits.

9 comments:

  1. I am glad to see someone else who made a red/white/green kit. I can't wait to get to work on my December pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These kits are perfect for Christmas photos - glad you can join in again :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great kits and love the names! I'm working on a Christmas kit as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those Christmas kits, especially the peppermint paper!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great names. I enjoyed looking on your take. i can see how the snowflakes would not appeal to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a lot of paper hope you have lots of photos to scrap. Looking foforwrad to seeing Los.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the Christmas papers so cute and merry! Looking forward to your scrapping memories.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving the traditional red/green and Kentucky christmas makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very festive, indeed! I look forward to your pages.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment to let me know you stoppped by!