Background





Saturday, February 19, 2011

What's For Lunch - February 14

This week did not play out the way I wanted it to .  My husband was admitted to the hospital Tuesday and Wednesday for a stomach bug gone really bad.  He is fine, but my lunch plans for the week were crazy!  No lunch one day, hospital food another and the dreaded school cafeterial food another.  But, I am deteremined to show the good, bad and ugly on this blog, so here is what I ate this week....

Monday - Fish Sandwich and Mac and Cheese (Sunday night leftovers)
Tueady - no lunch - In ER
Wednesday - Parmesan Chicken, Cooked Cabbage and Mac and Cheese from the hospital cafeteria
Thursday - Cheese Hamburger, fries and mandarin oranges from school cafeteria
Friday - Fettucini Alfredo with Chicken and Broccoli

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment to let me know you stoppped by!