Background





Monday, May 9, 2011

Lemon Mint Soap

I was determined to make all our teacher appreciation gifts this year and thanks to Stephanie at Henry Happened... I was able to do so.  Her recipe and directions for Homemade Herb Soap were a hit.  Great directions, so easy to follow and great pictures to guide the process.  The very best part was I had everything in my craft closet, kitchen and herb garden to make these.  I ended up using lemons and mint. 


I wrapped each soap in a cellophane bag, made a personalized tag and tied it up with raffia.  Looked like I bought it at a fancy soap boutique. 


Please visit Stephanie for her wonderful tutorial and make some of this great soap.

Linked to Sundae Scoop
Made By You Monday
It's A Blog Party
Somewhat Simple
Delightful Order
Fireflies and Jellybeans
Tatertots and Jello

2 comments:

  1. Mmm. Lemon and mint. I'm sure it smells heavenly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi- so glad you tried the soap! It looks amazing!

    -Stephanie

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment to let me know you stoppped by!