Background





Sunday, May 1, 2011

Easter Table

I know I'm a bit late posting my Easter goodies, but I wanted to share my Easter table.  Boo Boo had such a great time helping me pull it all together I just had to post.
 This is truly a homemade tablescape.  The table runner and napkins were made my by mom several years ago and are one of my favorite holiday decorations.  The plates are hand painted by Laurie Gates.
 Boo Boo and I made the Hydrangea Eggs that were all over blogland this Easter season.  So lovely and so easy!  I used part of my extensive milk glass collection as pedestals.  My mother in law fell in love with them.  I will have to make her a set next year. 
The sugared bunnies are an idea I found in an old Southern Living cookbook.  We brushed 99 cents white chocolate bunnies with meringue wash and dusted wtih sugar.  So easy, so cute and what a great added sparkle to the table.  We used pink and blue sanding sugar on two bunnies and that did not turn out so well.  I highly recommend just sticking with plain 'ole white granualted sugar. 

Linked to Sundae Scoop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment to let me know you stoppped by!