Background





Sunday, May 15, 2011

Scrapbook Pages from April Counterfeit Kit

I finally got some time to sit down and really scrapbook this week.  It was really nice to have some uninterrupted creative time.   If you are a scrapper and haven't discovered the Counterfeit Kit Blog, you really should check it out.  The great ladies over there choose a current kit from a monthly scrapbook kit club to counterfeit using your own stash.  And they don't stop there, throughout the month they post tutorials on how to make some of the featured embellishments and they post challenges to get you to use your kit.  As someone with a huge scrapbook stash, this is just what I need.  It has really rejuvenated my scrapbooking.  So if you need some creative inspiration, stop by

Here are some layouts I created with my April Counterfeit Kit.


This is Boo-Boo helping out in the garden last  year.  She loves to get her hands in the dirt and see things grow!


This is our Easter Egg Hunt this year. I used this sketch from Sketch Support

Linked to Sundae Scoop
Made by You Monday
It's A Blog Party
Somewhat Simple
Delightful Order
Fireflies and Jelly Beans
Tatertots and Jello

1 comment:

  1. These look wonderful Jenny! I love the two-pagers always! Beautiful colors! Thanks for the blog love too! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment to let me know you stoppped by!