Background





Sunday, March 11, 2012

Meal Plan Monday -- March 12th


I lost my meal planning mojo the past few.  I just couldn't get motivated or excited about deciding what we were going to eat.  In my head, I know that is a recipe for disaster, so I finally turned to my pinterest boards.  When you cooking desire and inspiration has fled, what better way to jumpstart it than to try a few new recipes.  I pulled together a pretty good menu, at least I think so, and no one better complain or they will be cooking next week!

Sunday - Eat out after Lacrosse Game
Monday - Drunken Pork Chops, Mashed Red Potatoes, Braised Cabbage with Bacon, Lima Beans
Tuesday - Two Timing Pasta Bake, Salad
Wednesday - Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches, Fruit Salad
Thursday - Beef  Nachos with Cheese Sauce
Friday - Leftovers
Saturday - 2 lacrosse games, so we will see.....

For more great menu ideas, visit I'm An Organized Junkie.

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you. Pinterest IS a great jump start to getting those creative juices flowing. Good luck in your lacrosse games!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually make a separate Pinterest board each week for my menu, it makes it so much easier to plan that way! Those Drunken Pork Chops look delish, totally pinning that. -Kelly @ Semi Homemade Mom

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment to let me know you stoppped by!