Background





Monday, March 12, 2012

Mediterranean Pasta Salad

Trying to use up some of the odds and ends in my refrigerator and pantry, I came up with this pasta salad.  I just tossed together enough of each item based on how much pasta I had.  It was perfect for lunches during the week and made a great addition to our grilled out burgers for dinner one night.


Mediterranean Pasta Salad

corkscrew pasta
roasted red peppers
kalamata olives
pimento stuffed olives
sundried tomatoes in oil
Parmesan cheese
Creamy Italian Dressing

Chop all vegetables and toss with cooked pasta.  Mix in dressing and top with Parmesan cheese.  Chill and serve.

Linking up to -

1 comment:

  1. My family loves pasta salads and have made one similar to this before many times. They are great to take to pot lucks and large family functions, since everyone likes a "different" pasta salad than the traditional mayonnaise based one.

    Thanks so much for linking your recipe to my party for other people to learn how to make this great salad.

    Hope you're having a great week, Jenny!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment to let me know you stoppped by!