Background





Monday, May 3, 2010

Meal Plan Monday - 5/3/2010


First off, some reviews from last week. I tried 3 new recipes and all were a big hit. We LOVED these Sugar Cookie Bars from Crazy Daisy. They will be making many more appearances on our menu. Savory Lemon Chicken got a 2 thumbs up from everyone, even my picky DH. I substituted onions and sliced mushrooms for the peppers. And finally, I made homemade Ranch Dressing using the recipe from Homemade Happiness. We really liked it and will be making it again.

This week's menu...

Sunday
Creamy Pesto Pasta with Shrimp
Toated French Bread

Monday
Spinach and Mushroom Smothered Chicken - using spinach from my garden!
Corn on the Cob
Salad
Sauteed Apples

Tuesday
Bourbon BBQ Salmon
Mashed Red Potatoes
Limas
Fruit
Salad

Wednesday - Cinco de Mayo
Beef and Shrimp Quesadillas
Beans
Salad
Avocado Salad Dressing

Thursday
Pick Up Zaxby's after Gymnastics and Lacrosse

Friday
Baked Potato Bar
Fruit

Saturday and Sunday
Lacrosse Tournament

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment to let me know you stoppped by!