Background





Saturday, October 6, 2012

31 Days of Fall - Day 6 Hurricane Vases

Taking my inspiration from My Heart's Desire and several Pottery Barn catalogues, I made these fall hurricanes to decorate my dining room table for fall.  My dining room is small and the dining table is the focal point.  I like to keep my decorations in this room simple and these hurricane vases were just perfect.


I used green split peas, red kidney beans and yellow popcorn this year.  I also found my vases and candles at Walmart.  


Click here to see all 31 Days of Fall posts.
Part of 31 Days of Blogging at Nesting Place

1 comment:

  1. Very nice...simple, colorful and thrifty. I always like using beans, corn, peas, ect...in jars. Never thought about using for candles. Thanks for the idea. Happy Fall! Hope you can stop by CITexas Gal for Day#6 Fall Quilt Calendar.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment to let me know you stoppped by!