Background





Monday, October 1, 2012

Meal Plan Monday - October 1

I'm participing in 31 Day of Blogging in October.  I'm writing about 31 Days of Fall.  Hope you will stop by.


Sunday - Buffalo Wings and Shrimp after a trip to the apple orchard
Monday - Mozzarella Stuffed Meatballs with Tomato Pesto Sauce, Asparagus and Paremsan Mashed Potatoes
Tuesday - Sesame Chicken, Fried Rice, Fruit
Wednesday -
Thursday - Fish Sandwiches, Chips and Fruit
Friday - Subway - Nanny's treat
Saturday - Chicken Enchiladas, Corn Pepper and Jack Risotto

For more great recipe ideas, stop by I'm An Organized Junkie.

1 comment:

  1. I'm hopping by from Menu Plan Monday today!
    I love the crisp Autumn temps of Southern Maine when I was living there. For the last 18 yrs I've been on the West coast so no fall foliage to enjoy.
    Your menu plan sounds so delicious. The stuffed meatballs and chicken enchiladas sound like they would be winners in my house.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment to let me know you stoppped by!