Background





Friday, October 5, 2012

31 Days of Fall - Day 5 The End of the Garden


It is always so sad to see the end of summer and nothing is more telling than the last of the summer garden.  My beautiful, vibrant garden of spring and summer is now a mess of weeds and dried out tomato vines.  One of my least favorite jobs is cleaning out and preparing the garden for spring.  This very undesirable task is necessary if I hope to have a productive and weed free garden next spring.


Our garden was very productive this year, yeilding a wide array of delicious veggies.


Now, there are just a few peppers left to be picked before pulling it all up , adding some fertilizer and putting it to bed for the winter.  Guess what I'll be doing this weekend. 



 Click here to see all 31 Days of Fall posts.

Part of 31 Days at Nesting Place

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment to let me know you stoppped by!