Background





Wednesday, October 10, 2012

31 Days of Fall - Day 10 Caramel Puff Corn

Around here, October means the Fair is coming to town.  For 12 days, all anyone can talk about is the Fair.  My kids and their friends love the rides, my husband loves the Indian Village and dancers, I love the carmel corn.  While I know it is terrible for my teeth (and waistline) I just can't resist.   Luckily, I found a recipe for a less carmelly, less crown dangerous version of caramel corn.  It's made with Cheetos Puff Popcorn and it is even better than caramel corn from the fair-- and a lot less expensive.  My kids call it Crack Corn because once you start eating it, you can't stop!


Caramel Puff Corn is a true fall favorite around here.


Hope you will stop by all my 31 Days of Fall posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment to let me know you stoppped by!