Background





Sunday, October 28, 2012

Meal Plan Monday - October 29



This week has been a real eye opener for us healthwise.  Both my husband and I have had some not so great news this week about our health, one of which included a pre-diabetes diagnosis.  In light of that, I have been taking a real hard look at what we have been eating.  As of this week, more fruits and vegetables will be included in our meal plans.  I have been scouring the internet for more healthy recipes.  Check out my growing Healthy Eating Pinterest board.

Sunday - Cajun Chicken Pasta on the Lighter Side, Fruit, Key Lime Pie
Monday - Crockpot Enchilada Soup, Light Cornbread, Fruit
Tuesday - Grilled Bourbon Chicken, Lighter Hashbrown Casserole, Salad
Wednesday - Grilled Chicken Salads
Thursday - Leftovers and Salad
Friday - Subway - Nanny's Treat

For more great menu ideas, visit I'm An Organized Junkie.

1 comment:

  1. I love ordering cajun chicken pasta out, I should try making it at home. Yum!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment to let me know you stoppped by!