Background





Sunday, January 22, 2012

Meal Plan Monday - January 23rd


We are still chugging along with the Pantry Challenge.  Well, I'm still chugging along, the rest of the family isn't even aware we are doing it.  I have just been telling them I've been too busy to stop at the grocery store! 


We did run into a few snags last week.  I forgot I had a meeting at school on Tuesday and someone used all my eggs on Wednesday and didn't tell me, so we hit the drive thru twice.  Both times was due to my lack of planning, so guess we know what I need to work on this week. 

We did however use up a great deal of items from my pantry and freezer. 

This week I'm using my Pinterest Boards as inspiration for my meal plan.  It's time to try out some of those pins I've been collecting and see if they taste as good as they look.   Check out my Pantry Challenge Post to see which recipes I'm trying this week.

Sunday - Brat Burgers, Twice Baked Potato Casserole, Lima Beans
Monday - Mozz. Stuffed Sausage Meatballs with Tomato Pesto Sauce, Parmesan Pasta, Salad
Tuesday - White Chicken Enchiladas, Mexican Chopped Salad with Roasted Red Pepper Dressing
Wednesday - Chicken Nachos,Texas Beans, Mexican Chopped Salad with Roasted Red Pepper Dressing
Thursday - Buffalo Chicken Casserole, Peas, Fruit
Friday - Leftovers
Saturday - 

Breakfasts - Yogurt and Granola, Muffins, Fruit

Lunches - Italian White Bean Soup (didn't make last week), Dinner leftovers

Baking - Chocolate Chip Cookies, Almond Butter Cookies with Cream Cheese Frosting

For more great menu ideas, visit I'm An Organized Junkie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment to let me know you stoppped by!