Background





Sunday, January 8, 2012

Meal Plan Monday - Jan. 9


I'm still participating in the Pantry Challenge and so far I have used a variety of items from my pantry.  Not stopping at the grocery store for a forgotten item made the first week back to school after the holiday a bit easier.  It also kept me from grabbing the phone and a take out menu when dinner time rolled around.  Check out my post on Making A Pantry Challenge Work For Me to see how I do it. 



Here's the plan for using what's in the freezer and pantry this week.

Some things I have in my refrigerator and pantry that need to be used -

fresh cranberries
sour cream
vanilla yogurt
cheddar cheese
tortillas
Beef tenderloin
couscous
chicken
dirty rice mix
lots of pasta
potatoes
carrots
onion

Sunday - Lunch leftovers
Monday - Beef Tenderloin, mashed potatoes, creamed corn
Tuesday - Dirty Rice with ground beef, salad
Wednesday - Meatball Subs, Chips, Fruit
Thursday - Buffalo Chicken Wraps, Chips, Fruit
Friday - Leftovers
Saturday -

Baking - Cranberry Muffins
Lunch - Chicken Salad


Linked to I'm an Organized Junkie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment to let me know you stoppped by!