Background





Sunday, January 15, 2012

Meal Plan Monday - January 16


Continuing with the Pantry Challenge this week with great success.  For the past two weeks I have kept my grocery shopping to a minimun and used what we had on hand to create wonderful meals.  I was even able to put together a Freezer Cooking Session over the weekend using what I had in the freezer and pantry.  We probably have enough food that I could continue the Pantry Challenge on into February.  That would be great for my bank account!


Sunday -  Chili and Hot Dogs, Chips, Brownies
Monday - Tomato Basil Pasta with Italian Sausage, Salad, Cookies
Wednesday - Crockpot Baked Potatoes, Salad
Thursday - Trader Joe's Chinese Buffet, Fruit
Friday - Leftovers
Saturday -

Lunches - Chicken Salad, Italian White Bean Soup
Breakfasts - Muffins, Vanilla Yogurt with Granola, Ham Biscuits

For more great menu ideas visit I'm An Organized Junkie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment to let me know you stoppped by!