Background





Thursday, December 9, 2010

Kitchen Goals Update

I am still working towards the Kitchen Goals I set for this year.  One of my goals was to add 5 new Weight Watchers recipes to our family favorites.  I did add at least 5 new recipes to our dinner rotation, they just weren't Weight Watchers.  They are however, homemade and use less processed foods than most Weight Watchers recipes.  AND, everyone likes them!   Here they are -

1.  Homemade Applesauce
2. Italian Sausage and Potato Roast
3. Spinach Ravioli Lasagna
4. Broccoli Cheese Soup
5. Homemade Meatballs

Each of these yummy dishes has made several appearances on our dinner table this year and I am sure they will make more this year and in years to come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment to let me know you stoppped by!