Background





Monday, December 6, 2010

Meal Plan Monday - December 6th


Last week was a success!  Not once did we resort to a quick drive thru or delivery meal for dinner.  I am pretty proud of that fact, especially since it was a very busy week.  I did have to switch up a few items on the menu as I was out of meatballs.  How can I be out of meatballs???  I have a plan to remedy that situation this week.  The Double Corn Chowder was a new recipe and I made some pretty significant changes to the recipe and will posting it later this week.  It was a good quick meal to add to the menu rotation.  It also freezes well and is traveled well for lunch.

This week's plan -
Sunday - Chili Dogs, Chips and Ranch Dip, Brownies

Monday - Cheese Ravioli with Roasted Vegetable Sauce (from my garden this summer!), Broccoli or Peas (kids' choice) and Garlic Bread

Tuesday - Toasted Deli Sandwiches, Cucumber Slices and Chips with Ranch Dip

Wednesday - Brown Sugar Bourbon Pork (crockpot), Sweet Potato Fries, Broccoli or Peas (whichever one we did not have on Monday)

Thursday - Meatball Subs, Cucumber Slices and Ranch Dip, Fruit

Friday - Bunco for me, Leftovers for everyone else

Saturday - open for discussion

Sunday - Maggiano's after a quick trip to see Santa Claus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment to let me know you stoppped by!