Background





Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Tuesday Garden Party - What's Growing in the Garden


Look what I found peaking out of the ground this week!  I'm so excited to see the first signs of my garden coming to life.  These are my peonies, waking up from their long winter's nap. 



I also found these lovely broccoli crowns in the vegetable garden.  They didn't last long... they were delicious roasted with dinner the other night.


 And, the first mint of the spring.  I just had to make some iced tea to enjoy with it.

Linked up to Tuesday Garden Party at An Oregon Cottage

1 comment:

  1. We had broccoli last year but haven't planted any since. Hopefully now our beds are cleaner we'll be more organized. I hope we can still garden through winter here.
    I love peonies :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment to let me know you stoppped by!