Background





Friday, April 22, 2011

What's For Lunch Week of April 18th

What a week!  My FIL was admitted to the hospital unexpectedly on Tuesday, shifting our usually routine.  He is doing well and coming home today thankfully.  But as we all know things like that can certainly throw our usually balanced schedule off.  Add to that an evening doctors appointment I had forgotten about and the honor of seeing several of my students honored at the school board meeting and dinner and lunch plans were thwarted!  I had planned on cooking a great deal this week and using the leftovers for my lunch plans.  Not cooking = no leftovers = no lunch for me! So, here is the good, the bad and the ugly of my scattered week. 

Monday -  Leftover BBQ Chicken Pizza, banana
Tuesday - Leftover Chef Salad
Wednesday - Cafeteria lunch at school
Thursday - Pizza ordered as part of a school celebration
Friday - was going to be another cafeteria lunch, but my fantastic work spouse brought tomato sandwiches.  YUM!  He truly saved the day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment to let me know you stoppped by!