Background





Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Spring Break Crafts #1

Craft #1
Boo Boo decided she wanted to craft all Spring Break, so we scoured some of my favorite craft blogs - Somewhat Simple, Simply Designing, Fireflies and Jellybeans, and many others. From there we came up with a hundred ideas and I trimmed them down to about 10. One was to make pillows for our dog, Rhett. He loves to sleep with his head on a pillow and was using my decorative family room pillows to do so. While, I love this adorable puppy, I do not love his slobber and hair on my pillows. Using fleece and cotton pearlized thread we created pillow covers for 2 travel pillows that can be taken off and washed.
I think he just might like them!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment to let me know you stoppped by!