Background





Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Meal Plan Monday 4/26

Late, but at least I have a menu such as it is!

Monday - DH volunteered to pick up dinner. I had 6 hours of school work to do that night and he was so sweet to make life just a little bit easier for me.

Tuesday - We ate Arby's on the run between a doctor's appointment and Family Science Night at the kids' elementary school - which was a blast by the way!

Wednesday - YEAH we get to eat at home tonight!
Lemon Chicken
Broccoli Casserole
Baked Apples
Sugar Cookie Bars - these look SOOOOO good! I can't wait to try them.

Thursday
Baked Potato Bar
Salad with homemade ranch dressing - I am trying this recipe at My Homemade Happiness.

Friday
BUNCO for me, dh and kids on their own

Saturday - My birthday!!!
Hopefully we will make it to the Japanese steakhouse for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment to let me know you stoppped by!