Background





Sunday, April 18, 2010

Meal Plan Monday 4/18

Our meal plan went very well last week. DH has a couple of catering jobs I did not know about when I planned my menus, so I changed a couple of things, but we did eat at home every night, which was my goal.

This week's menu -

Sunday
Shrimp, Bacon and Basil Pasta - I am using chicken broth instead of wine in this. DH and the kids don't like the taste of anything cooked in wine.
Salad
French Bread

Monday
Crunchy Garlic Chicken - I wll be using cornflakes instead of Total cereal in this, 'cause that's what I have in the pantry
Green Beans and New Potatoes
Zucchini Cakes

Tuesday
Late Dr's appt - will pick something up on the way home.

Wednesday
Rotisserie Style Crockpot Chicken Breasts - I will take the skin and bones, put them back in the crockpot, cook for a couple of hours and then freeze the broth. It is spicy and makes the BEST couscous!
Broccoli Casserole
Salad

Thursday
Chicken Wraps or Quesadillas
Avocado Dressing
Tortilla Chips
Fruit

Friday
Meatball Subs - frozen meatballs in crockpot with a jar of spaghetti sauce, serve with mozzarella and Parmesan cheese on buns
Chips
Fruit

Saturday
We have lacrosse and a birthday party, so we might just eat out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment to let me know you stoppped by!