Background





Friday, January 14, 2011

Counterfeit Kit Mini Challenge - January

Here it is, my first layout of 2011 and I only did it to use the kit I created as part of the Counterfeit Kit Challenge


The mini challenge was to use one of two free classes from Two Peas in a Bucket to inspire your layout.  I chose Shannon Tidwell's Products You Love Every Which Way.  January's class involves using border stickers in different ways.  I was inspired by Layout #3 in the class and created the cardstock, patterned paper and border sticker element in the middle of my page following the suggestions in the sample layout.  I really liked how it turned out and I used pictures from  2007. 

Linked to Counterfeit Kit Mini Challenge

4 comments:

  1. So cute!! :) I love the little burlap flower you used as embellishment on the page. :) Thanks for the visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those papers are perfect for those pictures! Great job!

    Bethany
    Counterfeit Kit Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also like the burlap flower...I'm goign to have to scraplift that!!! *meridy*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Note to self....get some burlap! I love that look and it works perfectly with your photos!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment to let me know you stoppped by!