Background





Monday, January 31, 2011

Meal Plan Monday - January 31st

I am continuing our Pantry Challenge this week eventhough this week runs into February.  I need to save  money for some special events at the end of the month and we have plenty of meat left in the freezer, so we will trudge on with only buying dairy and fresh fruits and vegetables at the grocery this week. 

Our favorite new recipe from last week was Seven Layered Salad with Avocado Ranch Dressing.  I left out the black beans in the original recipe for the kids, but added diced cucumbers.  I also made the Avocado Ranch Dressing that my kids love instead of using bottled Ranch.  There was not a piece left.  We will be having this one again very soon (like this week!).

Sunday - Roast Pork Loin with Garlic and Rosemary, Mashed Potatoes, Roasted Asparagus and Vanilla Almond Cupcakes
Monday - Spaghetti
Tuesday - Toasted Sandwiches with Guacamole and Chips
Wednesday - Twice Baked Cheese Potatoes, Seven Layered Salad with Avocado Ranch Dressing
Thursday - Honey Glazed Chicken Stir Fry,  Sesame Noodles and Mandarin Fruit Salad
Friday - Spinach Ravioli Lasagna and Roasted Asparagus
Saturday - Cube Steak and Gravy, Mashed Potatoes and Green Beans

Linked to Meal Plan Monday at I'm An Organized Junkie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment to let me know you stoppped by!