Background





Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Counterfeit Kit Challenge

I haven't scrapbooked much in the past couple of years and I really want to get back into it this year.  I have a HUGE stash of supplies, I just needed some inspiration to use them.  I discovered the Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog and found just the inspiration I needed.  The idea behind the blog is to take a monthly subscription kit and create it for yourself, using your own stash of scrapbooking and other crafting supplies.  This month's inspiration kit is from Jenni Bowlin's December 2010 Kit.  I went through my stash of supplies and created the following kit -


With the help of some great tutorials found on the Counterfeit Challenge Blog, I was able to create my own Bingo Cards and Embellished Stick Pins

I am really looking forward to using my "new" kit to make some great scrapbook pages.   Now, I just need some pictures to go with it!

9 comments:

  1. Looks like a great match for the colour combinations! Awesome counterfeit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kit looks great!! I LOVE your stick pins!!!! Have fun with your kit. :) I think this challenge idea is amazingly fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great color combos...love your little stickpins and flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a fantastic looking kit you have put together there - those stick pins are perfect! I'll be back to see what you make with your kit

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great....now get those pics out and have some fun! Will check back with ya!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice kit - have fun with it. I'm going to be stalking this challenge this year

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nicely done! I can't wait to see what you create from it!

    Bethany
    Counterfeit Kit Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment to let me know you stoppped by!