Background





Sunday, January 2, 2011

Christmas Baking 2010

Christmas Baking Wrap Up - We baked and baked and baked this Christmas season and had a wonderful time doing it.  We were home the entire holidays and spent a great deal of time together in the kitchen.  Here are some of our favorites. 


Chex Mix - Original Flavor and Buffalo




                                                          Kentucky Sugar Cookies



                                                          Candy Cane Kiss Cookies


                                                             Iced Sugar Cookies





Linked to A Southern Fairytale's Mouthwatering Monday and Skip to My Lou's Made By You Monday

2 comments:

  1. Boy, you sure did some baking! Great job!

    Love,
    Traci

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all my favorites! I still have 2 pans of PW's cinnamon rolls in my freezer--just saving them for a rainy (or in MI, a snowy) day--I am adding you to my favorites--looks like we have common tastes--at least in sweets!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment to let me know you stoppped by!